- Great for cleaning toys and surfaces such as high chairs, car seats, strollers, baby cots, bed rails, safety gates, baby bouncers, playmats etc.
- Alcohol-free, clinical-grade cleanser removes Influenza viruses and germs up to 99.99%
- pH balanced formula utilizes a combination of premium grade plant-derived surfactants that comply with Euro REACH regulation. Cleans powerfully without any irritating chemical residues.
- Free of VOCs, coloring agents, fragrances, chlorine bleach and other harsh chemicals such as MIT, Parabens, SLS, Phthalates, Triclosan etc.
- Non-toxic. Safe to use on all toys and surfaces where babies may come into contact.
Directions for Use
- Easy to use. Spray on and wipe, no rinsing is required
- 5 years from the date of manufacturing
- Current Batch : 2021/2022
- Decyl Glucoside - surfactant made from corn starch and coconut.
- Benzalkonium Chloride - surfactant made from organic salt (quaternary ammonium compound). *NEA recommended active ingredients against Novel Coronavirus.*
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - fatty acids made from coconut oil
Very gentle on my Wander Mats!
Love how this is non-scented. I was using Febrxxxx previously and every time I would sneeze a lot after spraying to disinfect our mattresses. Not sure if it is a coincidence but ever since switching to this, my husband's stop itching. ^.^"