- Suitable for all kinds of floors, e.g. wooden, ceramic, marble, bathroom and kitchen tiles. Not harmful to waxed surfaces. No rinsing is required.
- Tested and proved by laboratories in Japan and the US that it can kill common micro-organisms found in households, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella entheritidis and Avian influenza virus H5N1 and H3N2 up to 99.99%.
- An anti-bacterial film of up to 48 hours would be laid on the floor after application. Great for families with babies or pets.
- Inhibits the growth of mold. Removes odor caused by bacteria growth and leaves a pleasant and refreshing orange fragrance on cleaned surfaces.
Directions for Use
1. Disinfection and cleaning: Mix 1/2 capful of SWIPE Disinfectant Floor Cleaner in 3L of water. Clean the floor with mop or cloth. No rinsing is required.
2. Stubborn stains: Apply directly onto scrub pad and rub. Wipe off stains with a dry cloth.
3. Disinfection and cleaning: Mix 20ml of SWIPE Disinfectant Floor Cleaner and water into a 500ml spray bottle. Clean surface with a cloth. No rinsing is required.
- 3 years from the date of manufacturing
- Benzalkonium Chloride - surfactant made from organic salt (quaternary ammonium compound). *Listed on NEA Interim List of Household Products and Active Ingredients Effective Against The Covid-19 Virus*
- Alkyl Polyglucoside - foaming agent made from plant-derived sugars
Excellent product. Makes cleaning a lot easier.
Loved the orange scent and cleanliness from using the product. Sense of security from its disinfecting properties is a bonus!